Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Is it just me?

Most of the friends I've made in Seattle are people I work with. They're an alright bunch, and I do enjoy hanging out with (most of) them.

I sometimes wonder, though, what the hell is up with their other friends. Occasionally, I'll meet some of them, and I think "these guys are tools." What I don't get, is why my friends, who I like, hanging out with such douchebags? It makes me wonder if maybe I just don't know my friends that well. I still feel like I'm the new guy, so I don't think it's really my place to mention I think these other guys are asshats.

Of course, an alternative that I'm forced to acknowledge, is that maybe I'm the problem! Maybe I'm the jerk, and I just don't get along with other people very well.

Unfortunately, I don't see any solution to this question. I don't have any really close friends here that I can confide in to figure out if I'm just being a hardass. I guess that's part of why I started this blog, so I can ramble into the void of the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment