Friday, August 29, 2008

My human experiment

There's an old lady that takes the same bus as me to work. Something I've noticed is as she walks up to the bus stop, she always stops at the pay phone near the stop and checks the change dispenser for extra change. Every time I see this I think, "what the hell. Does she really expect to find change in there? When was the last time anyone ever used a freak'n pay phone? And even people do regularly use it, how often do they leave their change in there?" Seriously, I wonder when's the last time she actually found any money in there.

This morning, I was thinking the next time I get to the bus stop before her, I'll leave a penny in there, just so I can see her reaction when she finds it. I'll bet it'll make her day. I should film it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment